This struck us most about Allison, Matt and their summer engagement session at Olin Park in Madison, WI…
One of the most difficult things in life is just being present in the moment. Regardless of those “being in front of a camera nerves”, Allison and Matt leaned into the opportunity to be fully present with each other. 💯
The result is them being their very true, giggle, giddy, silly, authentic selves. Our faces were totally cramped from the amount of smiling we did. And if I’m being honest, my face is cramping again as upload these frames of PURE JOY 😍
It was a summer evening on the lake with baby ducks and two people whose giddiness for life is contagious.
Olin Park Engagement Photos
Olin Park is located in the heart of Madison, Wisconsin. And Olin Park engagement photos are some of our very favorite. Here’s why:
1. A darling little beach with a rustic lifeguard stand
2. Amazing views of
the ocean Lake Monona (but might as well be the same thing)
3. A well kept boat launch with multiple docks (which means we won’t hold up boaters while we take your photos on the docks)
4. Hilly lawns and prairie grasses
5. Stunning forest trails
6. Views of the Madison Capitol building
7. Baby ducks (really this should be the number one reason)
8. You can even hold an intimate wedding and rent out their historic pavilion!
Madison Lakeside Engagement Photos
Allison and Matt’s Olin Park engagement session was special not just because the location was meaningful to them and their relationship, but also because it was right on the water. Such a joyful location was perfect for such a joyful couple.
The setting sun rays were so golden and palpable that you could nearly feel the softness wrapping around you. The water waved in gentle “hello there’s” while the sweet sticky air brought that summertime nostalgia. Sand squishing between their toes, they grabbed neon beach toys and played with each other, effortless and blissful.
Talk of the best twist cones in town (A&W according to these two!) and oodles of New Girl References were on our tongues as we meandered through the sunlit forest trails. Dense ferns and golden stemmed grasses made a cozy little corner for a quiet, intimate moments together. Truly, it felt like we were the only people in all of Madison that evening.
Here’s a few of our other favorite engagement session locations in Madison, WI
- Picnic Point
- Madison Capitol Building
- Tenney Park
- Gibs Cocktail Bar
- I/O Arcade Bar
- Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
MILWAUKEE & MADISON WISCONSIN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS BOUND TO BECOME YOUR NEW BESTIES
Tap Dance all over O & B’s most recent weddings and engagements
- Wildcat Mountain State Park Wedding
- Sweet Summer Engagement Session at Olin Park
- Relaxed Nautical Glam – A Gordon Lodge Wedding
- Sailboat Engagement Photos
- Milwaukee Villa Terrace Engagement Photos